Originally Posted by xphunter
Nothing is sure in this life as I am sure you hopefully understand.
To say I am 100% sure am animal is going to do something or not do something would be foolish and full of arrogance.
But experience in the field hunting animals with a bow and with handguns and with rifles you learn a lot about animals behavior when they are acting a certain way.

I am very willing to shoot a bedded animal (and have done so several times) when I am hunting with a handgun or a rifle.
Do you have a problem with that shooting a bedded animal?

Several on here have a lot of years of experience hunting and for some reason I am curious to know about you.

In your desire to show how wrong it is to hunt the way that I do, you are ultimately shooting yourself and your foot.

What ends up happening in your posts in all reality is just providing a good education for those who are lurking to know that it is not a bad thing when responsible men and women take to the field probably equipped and properly skilled to hunt animals at distance.

I'm not the one who brought "bedded animals" into the conversation. That's just one of the pointless tangents that have nothing to do with what I really said

I've been hunting for over 50 years.
Is that long enough for you?

I never once said it was "wrong"
That is yet another dramatization of what I really stated

Maybe you should go back and read my first post, and don't get all defensive about it

As to your last paragraph, everyone thinks THEY are "responsible and properly equipped", whether they really are or not

I bet Safariman thinks his ass shot bear was "responsible", and he was "properly equipped" too

Last edited by Snyper; 10/01/14.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!