You have continued to be vague or ignore questions about yourself.
I have not seen you respond to my questions about specifics in regards to archery hunting (comments I have directly made to you), the types of hunting and shooting you do and the distances.
What is your max distance for hunting (animal hunted) in ideal conditions?
Have you practiced at LR shooting?
What kind of rifle /chambering / optic/ prone or from the bench
If so, what were the regular starting and max distances?
Would you make archery hunting illegal in your state if you had the power to do so?
If not, why not?

I've already said none of those answers would change the reality of what I stated.

I'm not playing the "I've shot more than you" or the "my rifle is better than yours" games

The thread is NOT about me, and nothing I said would be changed by anything

It's funny how the LR crowd is saying many hunters can't hit at SHORT range, but attack me when I said MOST hunters shouldnt shoot at LONG range.

Prarie Goat got it 100% right:

There's no sense in trying to argue with these LR guys. They are always going to compare their hit record to the "Average Joe" hunter to justify their selfish methods.

Most of the proponents have but a few kills (and several wounds or misses) at long range to back up their methodology.

It's just not worth your energy.

Funny thing is, I've seen little in the way of evidence about LR guys actually practicing more than normal range guys, despite the claims to the contrary.

Last edited by Snyper; 10/03/14.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!