Field, it's chambered in .223 but part of the reason I got it was because you got me thinking about the 17FB and I thought she might get rebarreled one day but that's going to be hard to do if it keeps this up. Not to mislead anybody, that group was only 50yrds shot from the back patio table between rain showers, but it was 1/4" center to center so that's still 1/2" @ 100 with some leftover rounds that I think were loaded for one of my ARs. Just thought I was going to be getting it close on paper after bore sighting but that's where the first rounds hit with no adj. so good enough! I'm liking the CZs now after the 17hornet I got a few months ago and now this one, I wished I hadn't waited so long to try one....guess it was the backwards safety and the box mag. that kept me away wink
I like the walnut stock on my 17H but this Kevlar stock has a nice feel to it too.
I'll post some varmit pics as soon as something makes the mistake of coming into the field behind the house!
Wyo, we've got an old nisson pathfinder for a hunting, fishn, and trapping truck, I bought a gallon of OD duck boat paint from Cabela's I think for $40 or less, it has held up extremely well.