Savage_99,

These are way! better than almost everyone realizes. They used to be my favorites. A few years ago I found some deer about 1/4 mile away and turned up the magnification to watch them. Finally I realized I wasn't getting on them with the rifle and one was a good enough buck. By the time I got behind the rifle the deer were moving into the woods.

Right then I knew I was going to a fixed power bino. The other day I decided to compare the 7-15X with a 10X bino I really liked. There was just no comparison. The glass in the 7-15X is good enough that when I put it on a higher magnification the fixed 10X didn't have a chance. I did the same with the Minox 13X56. Again the glass was so good in the 7-15X the Minox could not stay with it for checking detail.

Of course the Minox will last longer in low light.

For those who think I cheated by putting the 7-15X on its highest setting I didn't. The others were on their highest setting also. It's just their glass is not good enough to beat out the 7-15X. If I was limited to one bino it would be the 7-15X. I would have to remember to get behind the rifle when I find game.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter