There is no question that each individual needs to purchase optics, or anything for that matter, with an assessed value based on quality and budget.

I used to own a set of Vortex Kaibabs and I felt they were 90% of the Swarovski 15x56's for half the price. The Minox will be in the same category. I personally love Meopta because the quality and price point make it an incredible value to me but have yet to look through a pair of their HD 15's. The Meostar HD 10x42's are absolutely fantastic glass and compare favorably to the "alpha" glass with a few trade offs. Fit and finish as well as weight are not as good. That doesn't bother me though and I LOVE my Meopta MeoStars

For anybody to say that the Minox or Vortex is optically equal or superior to Swarovski is insane IMO. They are either too inexperienced to know what to look for or they need to get their eyes checked. As mentioned previously some will try to justify a lesser glass because its what they have but there is simply no comparison

Best of luck finding what works for you