Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by shrapnel

We are loading up right now for another killing spree. Too bad the malcontents won't be along to enjoy the spectacle. I am sure I have spent more time peeing in the woods than those guys ever have hunting...

Loaded up early this morning and even took the wife along. She did a fine job of moving the Subaru every so often so I didn't have to walk back every time.

Walked a few miles through the soggy jungle of CRP and flushed literally 50-60 sharptails but they were all at 50-100 yards. And then of course they got up in the wind and flew until they were out of sight.

Started to get mildly disappointed and the mangina was getting damp and chilly but luckily finally stumbled onto a couple of close flushers.

Eastern Montana snobbery at its finest....

[Linked Image]

People keep telling me there's bird pocket in the vest but I haven't found them yet.

Where are the knickers and tweed sport coat?

I was thinking the same thing,

And aren't those barrels on wrong? how did that gun shoot? they're 'posed to be on sidewards, no? Or is it just my old eyes not seein' right?

Sam, you're a brave man, admitting you ride in a Subaru! (are there bumper stickers on that thing?)

Thanks for the pic and story,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?