Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by battue
Think about that for a second Doc and then tell me how God thinks we should hunt.

Nude?

Schitfaced?

Out of season?

Help me out. Where are you going with this please.

Travis

Travis (I see it's Travis today, not Dave, or Clark?)

Please refer to my earlier post, pg 2:

"Or better yet, like some "primtive" peoples hunt, naked except for a "nutsack" tied to a string around your waste while using a blowgun to harvest a spruce chicken (no I DO NOT want to see pics of any of you other old dude take me up on this!! ) "

This is the established proper attire for grouse hunting, but only after Oct 1 when it gets cold enough. If you are hunting earlier in the season (or out of season?) you should wear heavy wool. Or better yet fur. Unless you are hunting down Missoula way. Or most other college towns for that matter. The anti hunters down there will KILL you for wearing fur. Fur is murder you know.

No s--tfaced hunting allowed. In the first place one is not supposed to fall into the cow flops there in your great state. One should dry them for winter fuel. In the second place, being s--tfaced could be considered a form of camoflogging (not camel flogging, different thing altogether) and not allowed, unsporting, the grouses might not see you sneakin up in your string and nutsack with your blowgun.

G'day for you's (Australian/Brooklynese translation of GFY),

Geno

PS, it's a pleasure to see that you and 'slave have decided to join our repartee.

PPS, I hope the boy is doing well and you're shielding his eyes from this awful place by taking him to lots of cool places to maybe get some tasty critters.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?