Be happy with what you shoot but once again any criticism of my choices will fall on deaf ears.

laugh..Your computer talks?

I'm glad you brought up the North Fork.I also have a bunch of them and they are tough.Trying to give Mike a hard time I shot everything I could think of trying to destroy the bullet..I couldn't do it and one in particular became a avatar.Photobucket is hard to get into anymore so I can't get at that one yet to post it.

Naw,sometimes we get carried away on the net with bullet talk and bashing.I have a ton of premium bullets around ready to reload.I just haven't reloaded in quite some time for my own personal reasons.

So with the new to me '06 with probably 200 180 grain Noslers on hand,I picked up a box of loaded 180 Core-Lokts..Brought back old memories from way back..Hey,they work and there cheap.Same with the .375 H&H..Picked up some Core-Lokts although I have a ton of Nosler Accubonds to be loaded..

If I was into hunting like I used to be,no doubt I would load up the premiums I have,but I'm not anymore.I just throw in a rifle when I go wood getting and if I see something,Bam..And the Core-Lokts do there job as would the Noslers or North Forks if I would get off my azz and start back reloading..Lost the lust for it after I lost my hunting buddy but it's a com'n back.

Always liked your recovered bullets and the penetration test you did and the occasional debates we had back when,CH.

Try a "Game Ear" for your deaf ears and trade that 7MM for some Core-Lokts plus a few bucks ofcourse! laugh

Jayco's box out.