How many of you are working in the field of your college degree?

I mostly am, I knew I wanted to be in the engineering/construction/architectural field - somewhere . . . Got a BS in Architectural Studies, another 2 years would have put a Masters of Architecture on the wall but I was really tired of the school grind so left with what I had in hand. Got hired into a job at a major fertilizer manufacturer's engineering dept, which led to working at a small structural engineering firm, which led to a Fortune 500 construction company engineering dept position. Left that when my bride had the opportunity to relocate as an HR Director in a warmer climate than N.E. Nebraska. After 4 months of thumb-twiddling at home and 27 years after my first job post-college, I finally got a job at an architectural firm. After 3 years of that I left there and started my own stay at home design and custom drafting outfit and just had my 10th anniversary of that move in late August. I have been fortunate to do something I really like doing for over 40 years (at this point) and plan on doing it for several more years.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member