Originally Posted by beretzs
That's pretty good stuff and your right, 3180 with that Swift is really a killer load. I actually like the expanded Swifts a little more than the ABs but both are really capable bullets.

I've tried 33 with the 175's and I'm still not sold they are gaining me anything over a load of H1000 running 50fps slower. My only need right now is getting a single jug of H1000 so I'm working with the same lot of powder. When I started with the MSM I had to buy 1lb'ers from where I could get them so a great load out of one jug turned mediocre from the next.

I've got another buddy that picked up a Simillion rechambered M70 off of here. He has yet to shoot it, but plans on running 7828 which seems like it should be just as good as H1000 or maybe better. I had plans of trying a bunch of stuff with mine but once I ran H1000 I sorta lost interest since it worked so well.

I wonder who that guy is. Sure is a nice rifle. Nice light and handy. Got some Fireforming loads down her while the wind was blowing the other day and I'm pretty happy with it so far 65 of 4350 and 140 BT shot a half inch group in the only calm I saw and accounted for a jackrabbit. Really excited to have a chance to start loading it. I got a pile of 160 AB PT PTG and 175 PT to run. Gonna beat the hell outta my 280 AI for packing 11lbs naked this one hits 8lbs 2oz field ready.