Originally Posted by BobinNH
Absolutely a good idea.

Just offering observations based on what we have seen first hand from the cartridge with different powders.

It's still a wildcat,so we are on our own.......Knowing I could push it faster, I have always tried to stay on the conservative side and have still been impressed with how "easy" and tractable it is to load.

Be careful with the 7mm Weatherby data....I know first hand the RETUMBO data with 160's is very hot if you approach MAX in the Nosler manual. The 7mm Weatherby seems to be loaded pretty hot. I would work up to any 7mm Weatherby data in the Mashburn from below, to be safe.

Agree with this. I know when most folks ask me about data for the MSM, I usually direct them at published WBY data as a starter. Bob nailed it by saying start at the bottom. You'll see straight away with your chrono where you stand. It's about the closest thing we have for published data if you want a baseline.

Jake, I'm looking forward to your work with 7828 and the 150-175 class Bullets. Seems like any of them will really do excellent in the MSM.

Semper Fi