SU: Thanks! Hell all I did was pay for it grin....this was a collaborative effort with Dober and Gene providing all the guidance and building.I told Gene what I wanted, specified throat,mag box, etc.He is a dream to work with;a real rifle guy who "gets it" when you mention something....immediately.

Dober was a huge help,advising on the cartridge loads, providing reamer to Gene and dies to me to get mestarted ay great inconvenience. he knows his way around the cartridge and between he and Gene, load work was easy.

Also JWP gave me some good advise on powders as well....I had a LOT of help. grin

Tell ya what....now I understand what Page was saying about that 175; and he had the old semi-spitzer, not the newer one with that 519 BC,which is pretty darn high for a soft-point Partition.....you could very easily use just that bullet for everything.I have no prior experience with it but Dober gives great reports on it;it shoots flat at 3050,and groups at 100 yards have gone 1/2", if I am on my game.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.