Originally Posted by fredIII
You must have seen the whole thing. he was ticketed for not waiting 24 hours the guide had the bull spotted the helicopter just got him to camp and he never waited 24 hr. Yes he broke the law and he payed his fine what is your hard on for him. You sound like a jealous prick. You can't afford to play with the big boys so you slander them on the web in an attempt to make your self think you could to!!! if you had a fckn nickel to your name. You city pukes ruined this state with your bullshit. Go back to hunt wa Forum where they protect the feelings of little bitches like you. A one month suspension would be the funniest fckn thing ever (oh no I can't make fun of whining kccuunts for a whole month!!!!! What will I do?!! ). To funny

And you would think that would have served as a "wake-up call" for him.

And I do believe that if you do your research that the individuals investigating this 2007 violation concluded that the guide had a helicopter pretty much in the air spotting elk every day that they were out hunting. IIRC there were multiple state and federal, misdemeanor and felony charges.

Trophy elk hunter tagged for hiring helicopter, lying

Reichert also hired a helicopter service to spot elk for the hunt, which is unlawful in Washington and many other states, said Michael C. Ormsby, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Washington.

In December 2007, Reichert killed a trophy elk in the Umatilla National Forest with Wick’s assistance outside the area the Forest Service had authorized Wick to provide outfitter-guiding services.

Reichert later falsely claimed that Wick had provided no professional services during the hunt or been paid any money for his services, Ormsby said.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2012/jul/23/trophy-elk-hunter-tagged-hiring-helicopter-lying/

Last edited by JDHasty; 05/10/16.