Originally Posted by fredIII
I know very little about the hunt in question. My response to the op is based on the pugettroplis pukes that have done everything possible to screw up hunting in this state. The liberal BS and laws they have pushed pissmeoff. you can bet a years wages the op voted for obummer, Inslee, goldmark,he has attended at least two gay weddings and hates assault weapons. Its the MO up north and this POS fits the bill to a T. He is the kinda prick that calls the cops if you have music playing past 9 and mows his lawn at 6 in the am.

It is rather interesting how the little brown-noser suckups come out of the woodwork to defend these serial game law violators so long as they are high net income individuals or celebrities.

There a small percentage of regular participants in these Auctions and "flood" game Tag Raffles with mass buys who I refer to the "usual suspects."

It seems that when they are involved, all too often controversy raises it's ugly head. And when they are once again in trouble w/the law - by God here comes a whole contingent of crackpots ready to defend them.

The violation in this case is so obvious that at best extremely poor judgement was used. It is either that or there was a deliberate and systematic effort that set out from the beginning to poach one of these monster bulls that reside in GMU 334 and only rarely do they leave GMU 334.

Those who are defending this act are defending the indefensible.