Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by JJD
[quote=fredIII]How someone decides to conduct him self is his choice not yours.
Jealous no ones included. How this all comes out is up to the law and not you or I.
A man not convicted of a crime is guilty because you say so. LOL.

I have never hunted or worked for Todd but know him from our community he is a good man. I would love to be able to hunt the tags he gets but can't afford it but the last thing I would do is fault him for having the cash to do so.

You hasty little man.
I noticed you can't seem to answer my simple questions like did he kill a branch antler bull elk in a spikes only area. How do you feel about him using a helicopter to hunt with illegally? convicted of that can't Dodge that one. And now you're calling people names cuz you have no legs to stand on. Your crush on this guy is really showing you must be proud how he's managed to stretch the law and his wallet to shoot all these animals. Notice I said shoot because it's clear he didn't hunt them he bought them. You should use your energy to promote good people not people who use money to skirt the law to feed their ego. P.S is Hillary not guilty because she hasn't been convicted?

When did he get convicted of hunting with or from a helicopter.
You may want to fact check your BS before you get in over your head.

News release from United States Attorney's Office Eastern District of Washington State October 22, 2012

Reichert hired Wick, who operated an outfitter-guiding service known as Outback Outfitters, to provide outfitter-guiding services for the hunt. Reichert also hired a helicopter service that Wick used to spot elk in aide of the hunt, which is unlawful in Washington State.

https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/wae/news/2012/2012_10_22_Wick_Sentence.html

Last edited by JDHasty; 03/06/17.