Originally Posted by JDHasty
Not that I feel that I owe anybody any explanation, but I will lay out exactly what motivates me.

I have personal friends who are fourth generation Kittitas Valley residents and grew up right where this bull was poached. It was not I who initially reported on the illegal aspects of the "hunt." But I did comment on what had transpired and presented facts. In response Todd Reichert's defenders responded by calling me and others liars and also posted personal attacks on my character as well as the character of others who posted factual information. In one case they even libeled an honorable man, posting abject falsehoods re: a 100% legal hunt that he had played a part in.

As of today they have not impeached one bit of what I have posted regarding Mr Reichert's hunt, or the activities of his accomplices. Every thing I have posted regarding the facts of the case have in fact been validated by others including WDFW. When I have posted an opinion I make certain that what I have posted is clearly identified as my opinion and nothing more.

Mr Reichert's defenders have maligned and defamed me and all I have done is to shine the light of truth on what transpired. On top of everything else the actors in this scheme have tried to point the finger of blame at people inside WDFW, one of whom is the brother of a personal friend of mine and a man of the utmost integrity.

So, I guess you could say that I am taking this personal at this point and I will not deny it.

As far as the Tag Auctions and those who participate in them, I have defended both, with the exception that I clearly and unambiguously stated that there is a small minority of participants, who I labeled "the usual suspects" who participate and that I would like to see a mechanism through which they were denied the privilege of participating in these Tag Auctions in the future. And yes, I emphasized the point that I was talking about a few bad actors, a "small minority" within the population of participants who are serial bad actors.

When I posted that there was a cabal who twisted my words into a pretzel in order to attack me for saying that the participants in these opportunities are game law violators and that the Tag Auctions should be eliminated and that I am jealous. Which is flat out horse crap, I never said any such thing and the fact of the matter is I have gone on record as supporting the concept of Tag Auctions.

Those are the facts Jack. Learn em'.

What an infant. Who cares?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.