Originally Posted by ToddNEWY
Originally Posted by fredIII
He will get a pass on this one as well. 75,000$ to the RMEF. Not to mention at least 50,000$ a year to fish and game. Not to mention the nearly 1,000,000$ worth of tags he has bought in the last 25 years I think he might know someone or something. And you never mentioned what your great generous donations have been to big game hunting. Let's hear what makes you so holy. Or why you have the right to out a guy that has not been convicted based on hear say at a race track and a bar. You Tacoma guys are a joke of the least funny order.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I am getting a little tired of your continual references to how much this guy has donated. Did I miss something new the regulations that if you donate a certain amount then the rules/laws no longer apply to you?

You guys all need to let this rest, the proof will be in the proverbial pudding.

At the end of the day that is all they have and so you just have to accept that they will continue to circle back to it. It gets redundant, but just to warn you, they will be back there sooner rather than later.