Originally Posted by Judman
It's Tods fault some stupid dumb sonafabitch from wdfw such as yourself gave him permission to kill it with a musket which th e unit was designated for??? Shut your cockholster dummy.....

I happen to know who you are trying to implicate and guess what? The brother of someone you are calling a "stupid dumb sonafabitch" happens to also be a good friend of mine. In fact he and I were hanging out yesterday.

Keep digging dimwit.

GMU 334 has firearm restrictions south of the canal. It has no ML season. It is closed to branch antler bulls period. The General i.e. modern firearm season is true spike only and the archery season is true spike or antlerless. The Raffle Tag was not valid in that unit period, ever. It spells that out in the Game Regs. The one simple, unambiguous sentence in bold below is the controlling legal authority.

WAC 232-28-283
Big game and wild turkey auction, raffle, and special incentive permits.

(21) SOUTH-CENTRAL WASHINGTON BIG GAME RAFFLE PERMIT
(a) Bag limit: One additional any bull elk, one additional any buck deer, and one California bighorn sheep ram; total harvest not to exceed three animals.
(b) Hunt Area: For elk, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to elk hunting and those GMUs not open to branch antlered bull elk hunting by the fish and wildlife commission. For deer, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to deer hunting by the fish and wildlife commission. For California bighorn sheep, the director is authorized to select areas open for this hunt based on population objectives, harvest objectives, and recent harvest parameters as identified by the department. The selection of hunt areas will be made no later than December 1 for the following year, and will be posted on the department's web site no later than January 1. For bighorn sheep, any bighorn herd located south of U.S. Highway 2 in Chelan County and west of the Columbia River in Kittitas and Yakima counties.
(c) Season dates: September 1 - December 31
(d) Weapon: Any legal weapon.
(e) Number of permit hunters selected: 1

Last edited by JDHasty; 05/10/16.