Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by taylorce1
" ... He's accused us of raising our daughter to be a racist, right wing, Christian. In fact last summer he took her to a psychiatrist to have her diagnosed as a racist. This came about because our daughter refused to eat a middle eastern restaurant that only served halal meat. ..."

Whoa!! I just saw this. I'm not a psychologist, but it sounds to me as if the West Point dude is a sociopath. There is nothing "normal" about trying to have a psychiatrist establish an aberrant "medical label" for your daughter that could well follow her the rest of her life.

You're dealing with a demented person, in my opinion. Retain documentation of the "psychiatrist" episode.

Be careful who shows up at your door.

L.W.

Once again, back to my suggestion of setting the dude up and getting his ass locked away, not only will it be great fun, but it's gonna look good in your custody suit for you.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell