Originally Posted by crossfireoops
There's a PROVOST MARSHALL wherever this individual is stationed / assigned / contracted / employed,....

A COMPLETE report about ALL of this should have been on his desk, submitted as a complaint couched in the STRONGEST language, as opposed to being put out for review on an outdoors / shooting website.

The top brass at the place should have been CC'd with the same docs, as well.

I'm going to respectfully suggest you consider doing just that, as opposed to posting here and than "guessing".

The guy wants to mess with you and your missus' minds,...and you are ALLOWING him to do so.

GTC

He's been smart enough to stop short of anything considered harassing or threatening by the law or military standards. We've been told our best option is to pursue it as a civil matter in court. However, if we start something in the courts what resolution are we going to get? We'll still have to deal with him because we won't get his parental rights terminated here in Colorado.

Then there is the fact he's more of an SOB to my daughter when he has lost in court. Every time he's taken us to court he has lost, and lost badly. He hasn't requested any parenting time this year, not that my daughter would get on the plane but she doesn't need that kind of stress.