Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You gonna' WAIT another 24 hours + before filling in some more of the blanks in this narrative ? any particular reason you omitted this from your initial advisory ????

I've held back because how much of my dealings with my wife's ex do I want aired on a public forum? The racist fiasco with my daughter was resolved by the psychiatrist and it wasn't in the ex-husband's favor. The therapist found my daughter a well adjusted 12 year old, and the father needed to be willing to compromise on restaurant and activities that they could both find mutually agreeable according to the copy of the medical transcript we got. Nice thing about military hospitals they make everything available to my wife.

Again it was never really about him wanting the rifle back, it was about getting law enforcement to take it from us. However, after the multiple text and email threats yesterday he's been running silent today. I'm guessing he was told by the ATF that if he wanted to do something he should have done it years ago.