First ex-wife hadn't given me any crap for over 30 years. Then she starts acting weird. I think it was triggered by seeing current wife (#3) and me here and there. Current wife is a lot younger than I, a lot better looking, and a lot more accomplished than 99% of the women from our town (or anywhere for that matter.) After talking to us at a Funeral a while back, she calls me up at 7:00 AM the next morning, starts in on what a bad father I was to our kids, I'm the reason those boys spend all their disposable income on guns. (Mind you, those boys are in their late 30's and early 40's, self-supporting, home owning, tax paying, good fathers whose kids are pretty good shots. ) She's settled down since then. I really admire her husband....I'd a been gone long ago. Come to think of it...

2nd ex-wife hasn't had much to do with me, just turned her children pretty much against me and despises me.

On of my sons found out his wife had a BF, slipped in where they were and caught them in bed...on video...posted on Facebook. He promptly divorced her. She soon learned the BF was nowhere near what she'd given up, started making kiss and make up sounds...he just said no.

Mathew 22: 37-39