The funniest I've heard was a friend's deer getting caught in a fence while running off in a way that looked like he was still standing. It took a few more rounds before he realized he was dead lol.

I'd say the oddest for me was a big 8pt WT I shot with a Marlin 30-30 when I was a kid. At the shot the buck fell down and a sapling fell over about 10' from the deer toward me. The bullet had cut the small tree down and still stayed on path to kill the deer. Blind luck.

Another was on a very spooky doe while bow hunting. See turned inside out at the shot and I thought it was a clean miss as I could see my arrow sticking in the ground and she bounded away as if nothing happened. She ran about 75yds and stopped just looking around, then started swaying and toppled over. I was kind of shocked she fell over. Got down and the arrow was fairly clean, with just a little hair. After a few yards there was a ridiculous blood trail and where she laid it looked like a horror flick. The arrow had slit her throat.

Also had a doe snap her head up to look at me as I released an arrow. It went through her left cheek before hitting the vitals.