- shot an older doe with my bow, right through the ribs. She jumped forward, stopped, looked around for a second or two, then went back to eating. I went for a second arrow, thinking I'd missed. I got the arrow knocked and took aim. At that point, she just fell over.

- My Dad spooked a spike towards me and it was running belly to the ground as hard as he could. I shot and he rolled for a good 30-40 yards, then got up and ran another 10 yards and piled up.

- loaned a friend my 25-06 to shoot a doe, she was facing us so he shot her in the white patch on her neck. She was about 75 yards away and on the shot she did a complete back flip.

- Always heard stories about this and thought they really were just that, stories. I watched my Dad shoot a doe just as she was jumping the fence. He clipped her right behind the ribs and ripped a hole about 5" long and 4" wide. Her 'innards' slipped out, caught on the barb wire fence and nearly completely cleaned her out right there.

Support your local Friends of NRA - supporting Youth Shooting Sports for more than 20 years.

Neither guns nor Liberals have a brain.

Whatever you do, Pay it Forward. - Kids are the future of the hunting and shooting world.