I think it comes down to the upcoming election. If the bad guys can cheat enough to win, their plan to destroy America can proceed.
If Trump wins, they’re probably gonna start a civil war. Think of the division in this country that they have been pushing.
Race, sexual preference, for crying out loud, even gender are now used to divide the American people!
When you sow division like this, it’s easier to control the population, because no one will unite against you.
Also take into consideration the people crossing our open borders. The majority are military age males. Those people won’t have any hesitation to lighting up on American people.
I honestly think this crap is well past the point of no return.
I won’t survive the downfall of the country I loved. I got no problem with that. “Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God”
I will happily find a patriots grave.
What happens to rest of you, is on you. You either fight for freedom, or you live in tyranny.
You got a choice coming.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden