Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Treason is no longer hidden under the tables. They’re right out in the open!🤬
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon
Oh, I haven’t forgotten, know exactly where the Republican Establishment’s loyalty lies. Funny thing is, every time I make a post here on The Fire calling out the Republican Party, I get called a Democrat, a communist, a payed troll and a dumb Yankee, I even get accused of trying to convince people they should stay home on Election Day.

The stupid runs deep with the head in the sand, rose colored glasses crowed here on The Fire.
If you keep telling the truth you will get run clear off the mountain not just outside the fire ring. I made the mistake one time of mentioning Trump didn't get the f...king wall built...in a matter of minutes I was accused of gay sex with circus animals.
I'm the one who said that to you- sorry

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.