Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.