Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 673
Knowing that the USA is the golden target because of its Capitalistic government, which is dominant, but I also wonder if it is the Christian element that is the real target?
Christians are absolutely a target in this country these days. Like Ive said before, our gov is evil. Democrats despise Christians. You pretty much have ot hate God to be a worthy Dem these days

Spot on, gents. If you get into a deep enough discussion with a liberal, you will find that at the root of their beliefs. God is a dirty word to them because they have no argument for that.

There are plenty of libs that go to church every Sunday. I know some of them. Abortion is okay and the government has no intentions of taking our guns. I've heard it plenty, not in my own church but from others. They defend the dems at every turn. These same people will not blink an eye if true Christians are targeted. In fact they will assist in it. They already are by their vote.

Jim, I agree. Those "churchy" liberal phonies are willing and zealous participants in the complete destruction of your country.. and YOU. Some of the biggest liars and phonies you'll find.

Discussions with liberal "churchy" types has proven that to me. I have no use for them, and quite frankly, despise them immensely. They are complete frauds, loyal to nothing. I stopped engaging them in conversation long ago. Not worth my time, and I almost always came away feeling like I needed a bath.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH