Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
Yes, it really is that simple.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
I works out for them regardless.
Reon
The NWO and one world religion are coming at some point. Trump slowed them down enough that he is their most hated enemy. We as Christians can help too by living our lives as God expects us to and encourage our fellow citizens to do the same. If the majority of Americans did that people like obama, biden, pelosi, etc would never even make it on a primary ballot much less be elected to office. American needs to turn to God. We may still need to shed blood but in the end I'd rather die a free man for a worthy cause than be held captive and waste away wishing I'd have made my stand.