In my opinion, for what it is worth, the U.S. military for the most part will follow orders. To what degree will depend on how they are presented the situation, i.e. indoctrinated. The underlying theme of military service is to obey orders. Do not question, do not hesitate. This is true for all military services across the planet. A prime example is the German Wehrmacht of WW II. I am not talking about the SS, but the regular German army. They were highly disciplined and well trained. Most, according to my sources, when learning of hints of the concentration camp atrocities were usually either horrified or at least disapproving. Most really did not know to what extent the atrocities were occurring. Most simply did not want to know. Even with this knowledge and suspicions, to my knowledge very few, if any, never did openly question or rebel against any of this. Well disciplined soldiers will do what they are told, especially those of lesser education. It is my understanding that recently some of the military branches are so hard up for new enlistments they are lowering the educational requirements for recruits. That may work OK for "cannon fodder" positions, but usually not so much for technical positions. Just wait until a quantity of these illegals get recruited. They especially have no allegiance to anyone/anything other than those who they work for. No allegiance whatsoever for any citizens. You think they won't fire on American citizens if ordered to do so? Guess again, Bubba.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."