Interesting discussion on a subject I have pondered since the late 60’s early 70’s, especially after the events of Kent state university. My believe now, after discussing it with many dozens of both active duty, retired, and former servicemen and women, is yes the vast majority of the military will use force against the American people. That’s a sad commentary indeed, but really reflective of the indoctrination our young recruits are receiving and their fundamental lack of knowledge of the constitution. It is also starkingly evident in the wokeness of the top level brass of all the military branches, who will follow the orders of the commander in chief, I believe without question. Perhaps I’am both naive and biased in that I do not believe this was the case with our military late WWII era into the late 50’s early 60’s. I base this not only my experience in the navy 1960 -1964. But discussion I had , many times, with a cousin who graduated class 1958 West Point and retired as colonel with 22 years service, taught at war college, served in the pentagon, 2 tours vietnam. Based on our training and the Americanism the military branches projected we pretty much agreed our generation, for the most part, would not have fired on our fellow citizens. Last thought, I’am sure many of you of old farts, like me in your 80’s, don’t recognize America any more.