I have the Paratipi and small stove combo, and would cost you less than $1000, more like $750. They list as a 2-man shelter, but no way would you fit two comfortably, in my opinion. I have only used it once, so take my review with a grain of salt. I will be using again in a couple weeks for 4-5 nights for CO deer season. Then I think I can come up with a real-life review. The first time out with it, I found the design pretty poor, and too darn small even for one. I call it the biggest small tent. The thing really is quite spacious, but useable space is nill. The darn stove is pretty much dead center, so when using as a single-person shelter, you are stuck to one small side. I was constantly in contact with the wall of the tent while sleeping, unless I was on my back. Not good if condensation is happening. Getting in and out of the tent was a pain. It seems to be wonderfully built, and is a high quality product, but no way it is worth the asking price of $507, not in my opinion. The stoves are quite nice and heat the shelter very well in my limited use. I will really find out how well they heat in a week or two. Assembly of the stove is pretty easy, and even I can have it together, ready to burn in under 10 minutes. I think a tent and stove combination is a must in the fall. I wouldn't go without the stove. If I had to do it all over again, I'd buy a Go-lite tipi, a stove jack from Ti Goat, and a stove from Kifaru or Ti Goat. There may be others out there. After reading several posts here about sewing in the stove jack on the Go-Lite shelters, I think that would be the way to go. My opinion may change after 4-5 cold-weather nights in the Paratipi, but right now, this is where I am at.....

Brent