I have no experience with the Warmlite, but the Nallo 2 has a pretty acute angle near the foot, and if there is condensation, I find it hitting the foot of my sleeping bag (I'm 6'). I agree the Akto is fussy, and I hit the roof when I sit up. The Jannu is quite a bit longer/taller, and has the vestibule and sets up with the clips on the poles instead of the sleeves. I'm really happy with mine. I've tried the Tarptents, both the contrail and the Scarp I. I haven't really wrung out the contrail, but I did get wet in a rain storm and haven't been enthused at going out again, but it's very light. The Scarp I is great, and I just spent a weekend in the rain using one. My only complaint is that the clips that attach to the optional poles are kind of fussy with cold, wet fingers.
I'm trying to add a new dog (Belgian Sheepdog) as my hiking/camping buddy. He's really not happy sleeping in the vestibule of the Scarp or the Jannu. Letting him into the actual tent is a worry for two problems....chewing on EXpensive gear (one headlight gone), and him getting everything inside wet in the rain. It's making me rethink the tipi's.....(I have a Vertex 5), or just have a really absorbent towel to sop up his drippings. My last trip, he curled up next to me, and kicked my itouch out the door onto the tyvek in the vestibule that had collected a rain puddle. A wet itouch is a dead itouch. Maybe Santa will get me one..........