Start with the adjustable straps completely drawn in when you stake them down. After putting the center pole up, pin all the secondaries down tight. That pretty much does it.

Stove is a Kifaru small. Stove jack is pretty straightforward. I cut the jack material so that the perimeter overlays the top cone seam as well as two side seams. Put edge binding on the jack and put on the hole cover. Then sew the whole thing right onto those seams, with an edge binding backing for the bottom where it isn't on a seam. Cut out the tent fabric afterwards. I've done this on two megamids, an origami, and the SL4. Works pretty well. Just to save someone else a blunder -- don't put a stove jack anywhere but the center on a pyramid. The pipe is an important part of the heating equation. If most of it is outside, you won't get nearly as much heat nor will it be as even. Besides, the center pole is already making the center space unusable. Might as well stick the stove there too.

Regarding Brad's comment about the problem with pyramids and stoves -- I'll add fussing around time to the equation. Pyramids go up quick, but stoves don't. When the weather is good, I regret bringing the stove and fussing around with it. Every time I'm reclining in civilized heated comfort with a storm going on outside, I remind myself yet again to always bring the stove.