Originally Posted by jorgeI
In my *opinion* she is not electable. The media has already "imprinted" on the great unwashed that she is a shrill, trailer-trash extremist and her family has not helped in this regard. Delving further into the pshyche of the masses, she does not have "command presence", then again they did elect the marxist so anything is possible. Now if life was fair and she was judged on her views, absolutely she could win, but as a whole package I'm not seeing it.

Life is not Fair.
�Fair� is where you go to ride on rides-eat cotton candy-and step in monkey poop.

Much of what you say about the great unwashed is true-but Sarah has made tremendous progress in the past year.
Just wait until next year-you ain�t see nothing yet.
So far she has made all the right moves-zilch wrong ones.

What has her family done to hurt her?
Dancing With the Stars plays to the great unwashed.
They ain�t gonna watch the Palins on FOX NEWS-so you have to go to the other Fox channel.
And I am betting that �Sarah Palin's Alaska� which starts five days after the election will really impress a lot of folks. Record ratings.
I say this because everything she does always turns out Bigger and Better.
Like all the elections she has been part of.

Uncle Karl-Good Norwegian that he is-couldn�t be more wrong.
Palin�s Plan is right out of the Reagan Playbook.
You know-that Cowboy who hosted all those TV specials and did all those grade B movies.
And pulled off two Landslide National Elections.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 11/01/10.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."