Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I only read half the thread, so please pardon if somebody said this already.

A few points. Obama WILL be the Dem nominee unless some dickweasel assassinates him. Get real. The Dems are not above sacrificing one of their own for the good of the "cause". Sorry about the tinfoil stuff. Palin's greatest challenge will be overcoming the Republican machine she seems so desperately to want to be a part of. If they don't destroy her in the primaries, she could beat Obama today. Third, the economy ain't currently tanking. It is slowly gaining. There are lots of people out of work though, and that ain't getting better. They vote. If the economy keeps coming around or even gains a bit more momentum, then the election will turn probably not on who the Reps run against the National Lawn Jockey, but on which party is able to steal the credit from the other for the perceived turnaround. This is assuming the Reps make a significant gain in tomorrow's elections.

I'm not sure Palin would make a good President. I think she would definitely be successful as a VP. This latter has nothing to do with the original question though.

The original question posed is that IF Sarah gets the nomination.

I posted this in the first half of the thread:

Let Sarah throw her huntin� cap in the ring.
She is always speechifying that primaries and elections are about competition and the cream rising to the Top.

So let Sarah Sledgehammer go for it.
Don�t tell me she hasn�t paid her dues-several times over.

Let her put her Baggage up against Mittens Romneycare, Uncle Newt�s ex-wives, Rev.-I mean Gov. Huck�s tax record and so on.

Her ideas against their ideas at the so-called debates.

And her core values against�.never mind-she wins that one-hands down.

And later I asked why so many on this thread don�t want Sarah to even try.
Are they afraid that their own Hero will lose to her?
I see no reason that the Little OL� Hockey Mom from Wasilla should step outa the Ring and forfeit the fight with the record she has.

And that includes her record on tearing up the Republican Machine-she could care less.
Sarah is fearless and will take anyone-any Machine that doesn�t hold with her core values.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."