Originally Posted by AlaskaFE
If you want to know what Sarah is going to do, just re-read this thread. It's almost equally split here as to whether she'll run or not. In other words, half the people who've expressed an opinion are correct, we just don't know which half yet. crazy

For that reason alone I hope she does not run. This next presidential election is too important for us to put up such a polarizing individual as Sarah against Obammy and his ballot box stuffers. There are a LOT of Republicans out there that will not vote for her.

AGAINST Obama or Clinton ALL the Republicans will vote for her even if their own choice didn�t make the cut.

We need someone who will get the majority of the Republican vote plus a large portion of the independent vote and most importantly, the dissatisfied democrat vote.

YOU mean like the Tea Party?
They are the ones that now own the groups you named.
Who is the closest thing to a Leader the Tea Party has?

Sarah is not that person. I like her and I voted for her in the Governor's race but I'd rather she remain the Conservative pundit she is. It's a perfect fit for her right now.

YEAH BUT, the point is that Sarah will out grow/has out grown her present role.
I repeat-Sarah has earned the right to compete-more so that any other names I see posted here.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."