Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I honestly do not know but she probably stands a better chance than the "Old Boys Club" of probable Republican candidates.

For Romney it's over, probably for Huckabee as well. I don't think Gingrich would do very well either. I was listening to Killmee (sp?) and Friends on Fox radio this morning and they think she is probably the best bet but probably can't beat him either.

I think whether she gets and accepts the nomination and bests Obama will all depend on tomorrow and what the Republicans do in Congress in the next two years. If the "Old Boys Club" of the Republican Party retains leadership of Congress and compromises with Obama on everything to advance Obama's agenda than it's all over for the Republicans.

What do you all think?
We need a candidate who actually understands the problems facing our nation, particularly someone who understands the central role played by the Federal Reserve and the international banking cartel in causing those problems. Short of that, we're screwed.

Alan Keyes understood and he couldn't get nominated so we are screwed.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude