Allways like these 20/20 hindsight threads where people evaluate someones behavior from 50-100+ years ago by today's poor values and liberal ideas.Tells you what people think and what their lack of values are. More people packing guns today than ever,because they have learned the truth. That they alone are responsible for their own safety and security.The border is a far rougher place today than in either Askin's time.It is just that our liberal politicians are in denial of it and their lackey's the media, hide it.
I don't like the horse that I have very much,but he is mine and woe unto the misdirected who forcibly tries to change that. The judicial system in this country would rather give a murderer a life sentence than do what needs to be done by executing them that need it. So who is punished then? The taxpayers that's who. You and me.I've enjoyed reading about the Askins and probably don't agree on everything they did either. I wasn't in their shoes when all these events happened though. "Only those not in the Arena find it oh so necessary to critisize those that are".There is still snake stomping going on in this country without the stompers immediately calling the law at all because citizens have learned that it doesn't bother our liberal courts to finacially ruin you, to exonerate you of wrongdoing. Way I see it . Magnum_Man