Originally Posted by CoalCracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by AZ Southpaw
I've carried the 6x36 FXII on a couple hunts now. One was a wide open Coues hunt where I had no problem seeing critters way out there. The other was an elk hunt where I took my bull at about 60 yards. The only reason I didn't take him at about 35 was because the woods where so thick I didn't find a window to shoot through until he walked a little. I could see the elk just fine though at 35 (just not vitals). This big thing for me is I wanted the size/dimensions andWhat makes you hate the 36mm? Is it truly bad or only less better than the 42mm? Also, you commented elsewhere that the 4x is "slower". What makes the 4x "slower" than the 6x, as I'm not sure what that means? weight of something like a 2.5x8 Leupy, but wanted to spend about $100 less. Plus, I wanted to be a little different. Thus, the 6x36.

I hate the '36............

What makes you hate the 36mm? Is it truly bad or only less better than the 42mm? Also, you commented elsewhere that the 4x is "slower". What makes the 4x "slower" than the 6x, as I'm not sure what that means?

.....C/Cracker,,,,,,,,,Don`t plan on getting any legitimate answers from Big Dippyschssstick. This is exactly his MO. He always states that he hates or dislikes something without offering any whys. But when asked or challenged to clarify, he cannot or won`t in any mature manner. And when he does respond, you can`t understand what in hell he types anyway.

Good luck in dealing with this clown.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger