Originally Posted by sundles
Originally Posted by Kelk
So I'm guessing you do all your elk hunting on private land then? Listening to your argument it would seem it'd be hypocritical of you to chase elk on public ground.

Was it Mr. Christensen or Mr. Wolfe??

I still hunt public land, while the government allows us to, that is. Because I hunt there, and disagree with more and more government involvement in our lives, it is not hypocritical as I do pay my taxes. Are folks that have paid (by force), into social security, now hypocrits for collecting benefits??? I think not. Your logic is flawed to the max.
No it isn't. The RMEF is providing more and more public ground for elk and in turn for us elk hunters. I can't see how that's a bad thing at all. Rather have more huntable habitat for elk, than 400 McMansion's anyday. Knock yourself out in your arguments. Me personally, I'll continue to support the RMEF. As to the wolves, they need to be state controlled and brought well under the original 300 in the agreement. I'd like to buy a tag one day and hopefully have a nice wolf rug in front of the fireplace.

Shut up and hunt!