Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by sundles
Any more relevant that this?

Yeah, you're right, that was irrelevant. But how about these, you 've side-stepped all the questions I've asked or points I've made. If you want to talk relevancy, then answer a direct question. If you can. I'm betting you can't:

So here's a question, see if you can answer it--how much land that RMEF has acquired and turned over to the government is now unavailable for public hunting?

So I'll ask another question: Where do you spend most of your hunting time, public (federally-managed) or private land?

If the answer is public land, how do you reconcile that with your opinions stated here?

Please don't say you've responded to the second question, because you haven't. In order to respond, you'd need to reconcile your contempt for "government-controlled" public lands with your tendency to spend most of your hunting time on those same lands. Good luck. Maybe you should consult Webster's, under "hypocrite."

I've been busy the last several days and have not been able to spend time on this thread, but in closing, I'm going to risk the spending/wasting of valuable time, once again and then I'm done.

What I find most telling about both questions you asked above, is that I gave full answers to them, but I have long observed that certain types of people simply are not capable of HEARING/ACCEPTING answers that don't fit for them. I noticed this trend with you and Pointer and several others over 7 years ago on the Kifaru site. It is as if there is no point in telling your point of view, as certain folks can't believe or understand or accept a point of view so different from thiers. I'm too old and too settled to feel the need to weasel around with my answers, so what I told you before, when I answered these questions was actually the real me. I don't know if you are simply so disingenuous that you cannot accept those answers as being genuine, from my point of veiw, or if your other personality/mind sets are such that you just can't see what another human may see? I honestly don't know, but once I've answered and you continue to say I have not answered and you keep asking the same question over and over, I have to realize that precious time is being wasted. Disagreement and debate on issues is fine and is part of what brings about learning, but when a person tells you what they really think, at least be courteous enough to accept that even though you may disagree in principle, that person gave you thier genuine answer. So, while the discussion may be a futile attempt, at least it is done respectfully and is based on principles of decency.

Last edited by sundles; 03/08/11.