Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by sundles
I recall you and pointer being a tag team on the old Kifaru site as well. Imagine the odds, you both showed up at the same time on this thread. Take care.

Pure, unadulterated nonsense. Your recollection is in error. As a diversionary tactic, this tops even your last effort, a hearty congratulations to you.

But let me get this straight--you're here to tell us that if two people on this forum share the same opinion of hunting on public lands, and question your stance toward those same public lands ("I enjoy them and use the hell out of 'em, but they're a bad idea"), we must be a "tag team?" You don't think the question is what, logical? Proper? Obvious?

Of course, if you want to try and show that pointer and I are a tag team (rather than just cast another aspersion), it would be easy to prove, it's all there to see both on the Kifaru forum and here. If it were true, surely you could just ask the guys at Kifaru and they'd tell you, wouldn't take but a minute.

Oh, I forgot, you don't have time to do "research," but it seems you do have time to toss off stuff like this.

I do enjoy a good debate, one that includes facts, opinions, and even biased points of view. Too bad you're unable to stick to those.

And if you're going to quote previous posts, try to do it accurately. Your post above has things I said that you've re-arranged to look as if you said them.

Take care.

I'm not wanting to divert a thing, but I am wanting to not waste time. You and pointer and I have debated this issue before.....so whats the point in continuing? When the crap hits the fan, you'll be standing there wonndering how/why/what happened, but I, on the ohter hand, don't put my trust in govt., I buy gold/silver, store food and ammo and keep much of it off site, don't put money in a 401K, don't buy stocks any more and don't expect much of ANYTHING to stay constant with this govt.. Our borders are broken and porous, the dollar is ruined (you may not know it yet) most manufacturing jobs have left the US do to regulations and unions, unemployment is huge and if they counted it the way they did 70 years ago, it would be close to 20%, the "war on drugs" is a farce and a lost cause, our school system is by and large a joke, our national debt is unsustainable and even the debt maintanence alone will probably sink us if we quit deficit spending today, which we wont, every program the feds have started is bankrup--ie social sec., medicare, medicade, etc, etc, etc,.

So, lets just put more stuff into govt management. Go for it.

I used to have a wife that would not even know if a bomb went off in our back yard unless she walked out there and fell in the hole a day/week later. I've come to learn that her mind set is in the majority in the good ol USA.