Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by sundles
I gave you my answer once. Go back, find it and put it in quotes in context here again and it will still be my answer.

OK, I did that, and here is your "answer:"

Originally Posted by sundles
Folks ask questions on here (like you did about RMEF aquired land ever becoming closed to the public) and then think that because you didnt spend a whole day doing reasearch in order to give an exhaustive answer, that you could not answer----however, with me it is a matter of time--not having enough and not caring enough to spend hours of reasearch to answer a question it took 30 seconds to type.........

So, I guess it's like Bill Clinton, all depends on what your definition of "answer" is.

I guess my problem is, when people say stuff that doesn't look right to me, such as "the RMEF transfers land to the government and it can then become unavialable for hunting" (that's paraphrased) I want to know what their contention is based on--facts or something else.

If you don't have the facts, just say so, it's not rocket science.

I've been posting here, that I did not have those facts, have I not? Nor do I care to do the research to come up with said facts--I've repeated that too, over and over. You are the one who continues to go on and on and on about it as if you are puzzled by a very simple thing, no? I would have the same opinion of turning over private lands to govt, regardless of the RMEF track record (facts)THUS FAR.......I've also stated that I don't believe in turning more and more and more of anything that is private, over to govt managment or ownership. That is my opinion and I certainly don't need to do a bunch of research to back up said opinion, especially for you.

My other issue with RMEF is that they absolutely supported the federal wolf dumping program for many years. I don't need to research that issue to support my opinion either--if you don't like my opinion, go do your own research and post it here. I wont care either way as i know what went on with RMEF supporting wolf dumping.

Other things you say are amazing. You stated I led with my chin on the issue of you and Pointer potentially being a "tag" team. No matter what you or pointer have to say about any possible mutual association, this is the internet and I have no idea about the veracity of such, yet you go on and on claiming some sort of victory? All I know is that you, Pointer and Tim in Nev. all posted in this thread on the same day and I have not had correspondence with any of you since the Kifaru days of at least 6 years ago--what are the odds??? I really dont care nor do I know, but you just keep running your mouth as if you have proven some point--good grief. From what I can see by this thread you have not changed any of your tactics from many years ago. Continual assumptive badgering has been your calling card since I've been dealing with you. Is all this worth anything, especially in light of how valuable time is?