Originally Posted by smokepole
Did you find that answer yet, I'd like to read it and see what I missed.

I gave you my answer once. Go back, find it and put it in quotes in context here again and it will still be my answer. I could repeat this a thousand times and you wouldnt get it, but my answer simply is not an answer you like or are willing or are capable of accepting, but is was/is my honest answer to that question, period. i.e. I am not going to spend hours of my time researching ANYTHING in order to answer your questions. GET IT? My time is more valuable than you are and I don't really care if you get used to that concept. I could come on here and ask you questions that would take days of research for you to find answers to, but alas I simply am not the kind of guy that does that to other poeple and then chides them cause they are not willing to do research for hours. DUH. Such a baffling concept for you.............

Further, (I explained this before too) whether or not the public is still being allowed on public lands, whether those lands came through RMEF or not, is still not my main issue with RMEF turning over lands to various govt agencies. Nor is it my main issue with RMEF and thier past stance on wolves........