Originally Posted by sundles
What I find most telling about both questions you asked above, is that I gave full answers to them, but I have long observed that certain types of people simply are not capable of HEARING/ACCEPTING answers that don't fit for them.

What I find most telling is that you can say with a straight face that you answered this question:

Originally Posted by smokepole
So here's a question, see if you can answer it--how much land that RMEF has acquired and turned over to the government is now unavailable for public hunting?

I must've missed it, can you point out your answer to me? As a matter of fact, I think you said you didn't have time to answer. But now you've provided "full answers." Priceless.

And as far as this little gem:

So, while the discussion may be a futile attempt, at least it is done respectfully and is based on principles of decency.

Do you really believe that what you said earlier about pointer and I being a "tag team," and your comment on how it was a funny coincidence that we showed up at the same time was "done respectfully and based on the principles of decency?"

Because I thought it was a rather snide mis-representation of the truth:

I recall you and pointer being a tag team on the old Kifaru site as well. Imagine the odds, you both showed up at the same time on this thread. Take care.

It's also utter nonsense. I don't know pointer, never met the man, never corresponded with him on this subject or anything of the kind. I can't even remember the last time he posted something over on the Kifaru site.

You led with your chin by staking out an obviously hypocritical position, and we both called you on it. It was an obvious question that we both asked, that's all there is to it.

No need to whine about it, cast aspersions, and then try to stake out the moral high ground by throwing out "decency" and "respect." You done blown right by both.

A wise man is frequently humbled.