Originally Posted by BigFin
Originally Posted by sundles

I do believe I saw a picture of you (on this site) with a large bull elk that you killed on an RMEF ranch...........

Do you want to bet on that?

Have never stepped foot on an RMEF Ranch, as a hunter or as a guest. I think you are referring to the Double HH in NM. I hunted within sight of that ranch, on public land. We packed the bull out on our backs. Took plenty of trips and logged over 15 miles in doing so. Had I access to such ranch, I suspect I would have called and asked for a ride, rather than grunting it out.

Is this another one of your "I watched it with my own eyes" facts, or is this in the category of "I read it on the internet?"

You are doing a good job of proving my point there, Sundles. I am not saying that your accusations could not be true. I am asking for proof that it is true, beyond your anecdotal fairy tales. So far, with no results provdied from you, other than you most recent claim of something you saw on the internet with is completely incorrect.

Since the point you just made is 100% false, you expect all of us to believe your drivel about things you read, saw, or heard, but cannot provide one single bit of evidence for. Sorry, but I ain't buying what you are selling.

More than willing to give you the GPS coords on that bull, if you want them.

This is an example of where you and I get cross-ways.

I did not say I was there with you on the Double H when you killed that bull, did I? All I stated was that I thought I saw a picture of you on an RMEF ranch, Right? However, Years ago, I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE RMEF MISSOULA HEADQUARTERS MORE THAN ONCE and the folks staffing the facility had printed pro wolf hand outs and would (and did) discuss the benefits to elk of having federally protected wolves dumped here. Also, I read more than one article (that means I was there) in Bugle magazine over the years that was so pro wolf it made me ill............Now Fin, being there, as you poointed out is far different than thinking or wondering about something you may have seen on the internet and you and I agree on that principle. Well, I was there, at the RMEF facility in Missoula and had those discussions and I read the articles in Bugle and I personally had an ex-RMEF board memeber come to my house twice on a related, but different than RMEF issue, but RMEF became a subject of disscussion more than once between us and he quit any involvement with RMEF because of thier pro wolf stance and because of how monies were being raised to secure land that was then turned over to various govt agencies. Now, I only know what he told me, but I was not there with him each day during his years of service with RMEF, and no I wont tell you his name. But I did speak with him in person, a lot--very different from speculating about something you think you might have seen on the internet, RIGHT?

Further as you and I have gone through this debate, you first tried to claim I stated things I didnt state. (not genuine at all) WHen that tatctic did not work for you, you started in on the UFO stuff, trying to infer that I am mentally unstable....so if you can't argue with facts, (and it is a fact that RMEF was prowolf for over 15 years) you used lies and then sought to discredit me by bringing UFO's into the mix. These are disingenuous tactics normally used by those who can't make a fact based argument. In the days shortly after I killed that big alpha male and then went public, I experienced just these types of tactics from the the pro-wolf group supporters. They went one step further than you as I was having a slow day back then if I didn't get a death threat by noon......

IF you are going to argue a cause (by the way, you started this by "calling bul4$hit" on me) dont put words in folks mouths as it is dishonest and is in effect lying. Second, don't try the old, old tactic of implying that your advesary in that debate is mentally unstable.....This is super disingenuous conduct.

I could disagree with you on a number of matters and remain amicably disposed to you, but when you start in lying, and infering I am mentally unstable, it exposes a part of your character, that I want noting to do with and that I despise in any person that exhibits such.

Last edited by sundles; 03/02/11.