Originally Posted by interthem
Now splain to me why I am going to be shelling out $10K ?

Have you read the terms and conditions of the bet ?

While we all know there is no "fieldtrip" underway and the KWPD is already working with the OU campus police to see if mudhead even exists and if he does, it won't take the IT department very long to document his misuse of University computers etc etc etc.

So I really doubt there will be any money changing hands anytime, anywhere.

This is all Internet gradeschool playground crap.

A few fools started it and made poor stupid Bricktop their fall guy as none of them have the guts to do anything but type.

After spending a lot of my day talking to LEOs I am bored and tired. The plan is in place and moving forward. The results are not in question only the timeframe.

As for the $10K, it's sitting in my money market account where it will sit until June when the terms of the well detailed bet kick in.

Too bad, a great site going to the dogs. Not our problem.......

[Linked Image]

It is unfortunate, that you are such a dipshitt. With all of your blowhard and bluster, as well as copious amounts of stupid, you have completely exsposed yourself to every nutjob on the entire internet. We all know who you are, what you look like, and where you live. We all know that you are some kind of diaper filling shcit stick with a crappy port side blinker with a penchant for drooling. All you are doing, is stiring up enough crap, that some fella will actually think it would be a great idea to come to where you are, and do his damndest to give you some assistance. You can hide behind all of lawyer BS, and castle law crap, but when some dude decides to help you out in the parking lot of your local grocery store, you'll do squat, except leak. And the cops will do squat, except say "good, he had it coming", and no lawyer in his right mind would take your case, after doing a simple internet search on your sorry multiple personality azz.
Do yourself, and everyone else a favour, and just piss off! Before someone actually decides what needs doing, needs doing. Lots have done worse, for a hell of lot less.
Think about it, and do try to sleep well.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.