Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by interthem
Because dolt, that's where it was purchased from DUH ! You wear those Magums on your head so women can't see you ?

Update for Brickhead just off the phone w/OUPD, walked them thru the site (nice to have so many signon names and passwords) and they gave me the case number they have assigned.

You do know OK has stalking laws eh?

"21 Okl. St. � 1173. Stalking-Penalties. (2000)

Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person in a manner that:
Would cause a reasonable person or a member of the immediate family of that person as defined in subsection F of this section to feel frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested; and
Actually causes the person being followed or harassed to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested."

You could have stopped all this months ago by a simple admisson thay you were a liar about the stolen pictures and guns I "did not own" . But your ego and the "admiration" of your cheering section kept you going. You sure got sucked in, this time. Guess a "Process Engineer" doesn't get published much eh ?

We'll see how much they "stand by their man" when the fan turns brown......

Where's your next fake trip ?

I aint in this crap, do not care about any of it, but since I read this thread I feel like I should ask a question that just kinda jumps at me. If you signed an affidavit under the above quoted statute...and know that BT did not actually make the trip have you filed a false affidavit? What are the penalties for false swearing that you could face? Could you be liable for abuse of process or malicious prosecution should this affidavit lead to an actual prosecution? Maybe you should consult an attorney.

The charges would probably be filing a false police report and perjury. but then, all of this 'criminal investigation' exists only in his mind and is simply an orchestration to try to hold his adversaries at bay so he doesn't get scared too bad and can generate the illusion that he can defend himself.

Bingo!

Rather humorous to read Larry's inept attempt at Internet bravado, while in reality he's filling his Depends.