Oh God, Larry do this, Larry do that, blah, blah, blah.

I'll tell you what, I'll post the case numbers when ever one of you trolls post your name, address, phone numbers and email address. (Bricktop posted mine)

Otherwise you have no "need to know".

On question 2 (?) all I want is the fake Negro liar to meet the terms of the bet. That's hardly baiting. When real men make a wager, they step up on it. They don't post fake "road trip" pictures, continue their serial lies and run their mouth like a sewer outfall.

Not to worry, come June, there will be plenty of reminders for Bricktop here and elsewhere on the bet. After he fails to appear, there will be lots of pictures of us waiting for him with the $10,000 (CASH), the witnesses and the guns I can recall posting. (He has yet to "help out" by providing that list of "stolen gun" pictures and links to where they were purloined from.)

"Baiting him" LMFAO, he agreed to the bet azzwipe, even claimed (lied) that his was coming to my house in Wyoming to collect the money.

With a selective memory like yours, you need to go work for the other fake Negro in D.C.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?